There’s a better way to look for work… let us show you!
Significantly reduce the time it takes to find work.
Unlock the secrets to an easier job search – fast.
Feel better about your ability to find a new job… guaranteed with the Career Outlook Program and its Job Search Speedster Program (JSSP).
“The president told me my cover letter was the best he’d ever seen in his LIFE. In two weeks, he had received over 250 resumes for the opening… half didn’t even have cover letters. The others were just poorly written. Thank you so much for the Career tools that guided me to writing a successful cover letter that ultimately landed me a job.” (Danielle R.)
Center for Work Life’s JSSP is the most comprehensive and cutting-edge job search resource available online. No other program offers as much information and tools from top experts.
Dr. Hedayati, Ph.D. is the creator of JSSP. Her work has been featured on the following media outlets.
Every purchase comes with *lifetime access* to the following resources:
- 20-Point Disruptive Job Search Evaluation Process
- 7-Element Value Self-Assessment Tool
- Intensive Career Criteria Tool
- Elevator Pitch Tutorial
- 3-Step Personal Branding Process
- Blueprint for Cracking The Untapped Job Market
- Secret to Attracting Employers
- Employer Research Checklist
- How to Remove Personal Roadblocks
- Unlimited Optimized Resume Templates
- How to Write a Resume in 15 Minutes Tutorial
- Unlimited access to Networking referrals
- 5 Steps to a Flawless LinkedIn Profile
- How to Write a Cover Letter Tutorial
- 20 Interview Questions You Must Be Prepared For
- Foolproof LinkedIn Introduction Template
Every purchase also comes with a 30-day membership to Center for Work Life which includes:
- 200+ Hours of Training Tools (Bonus)
- 8 Job Search E-books (Bonus)
- Weekly Group Coaching Webinars (Bonus)
- Critical Job Search Q&A sessions Added Weekly (Bonus)
- Exclusive Career Advice Sent Weekly via E-mail (Bonus)
For only $395
· You will have access to a value of over $1,000 of premium resources (listed above) ·
· Weekly career support (unlimited) via e-mail from a career expert·
Call (407)217-2560 Ext. 1 to request a free consultation ►