Center for work life research has found that up to 58% of performance on the job is due to skills like self-awareness, managing one’s emotions, picking up on social cues, and building effective working relationships-all of which are key components of emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence (EQ) is your ability to recognize, understand, and manage emotions effectively. Unlike general intelligence (IQ), EQ is a skill that can be improved through raised awareness, practice, and a commitment to change—a process that can be more effective with expert guidance from a coach.
Dr. Hedayati Ph.D. the Center for work life Executive and leadership Coach, Provides the Expertise You Need to Achieve Results You Want.
At Center for work life, we leverage scholarly research in the field of emotional intelligence to inform practical development efforts that help you grow at work. We use research expertise and business know-how to ensure that what you are practicing not only is based on scientifically proven methods, but is also simple and effective.
Dr. Hedayati, Ph.D. is a seasoned coaching professional with graduate training and expertise in emotional intelligence and leadership development. She is trained in EQ and 360◦ assessment interpretation and EQ strategies.
The Center for work life Coaching Process
Whether you are seeking confidential guidance for one person, planning to supplement training with follow-on coaching for a group of professionals, or providing coaching as part of a large-scale initiative, the Center for Work Life process will support the real behavior-change you seek.
The Center for work life coaching process offers five steps to support real behavior change. Center for work life coaching begin by 1) measuring a client’s skills, 2) raising awareness, and 3) working together to complete an action plan. We provide 4) support, guidance, and accountability for practicing and 5) preparation for clients to continue making progress independently.
You may select from two offerings:
Comprehensive Guidance from an EQ Expert Optimize your time and target your emotional intelligence (EQ) and leadership development efforts with one-on-one confidential guidance specifically tailored to your unique learning style and goals. Work closely with your Center for Work Life Executive EQ Coach to progress through all five steps of our Coaching Process and make marked progress on behavior changes that will increase your emotional intelligence and leadership effectiveness. Perfect for high potentials, middle leaders, and executives who learn best with a confidential sounding board and expert guide to help hold them accountable.
1. EQ Coaching
Work with an experienced coach who will provide the guidance, accountability, and support you need to make marked progress on increasing your emotional intelligence skills.
• Measure your EQ skills with the Emotional Intelligence Indicator- Multi-Rater Edition TM
• Gain Insights in your confidential 60 minute session with our executive coach. Review the combines results and your EQ goals.
• Plan the actions that you will take to develop your EQ skills. • Refine your practice efforts in 5 regular 60-min coaching sessions. You will learn how to manage setbacks, when to retest your EQ, what to expect going forward, and how to maintain the gains you make.
2. EQ & Leadership Coaching
Work with an experienced executive coach who will provide guidance, accountability, and support you need to make marked progress on increasing your EQ and leadership skills.
• Measure your leadership skills, including emotional intelligence, with 360◦ IdentifiedTM.
• Gain Insights in your confidential 2-hour session with your coach. Discuss the combined results and your leadership and EQ goals.
• Plan the actions you will take to develop your EQ and leadership skills. • Refine your practice efforts in 7 regular 60-min coaching sessions. You will learn how to manage your setbacks, when to retest your EQ, what to expect going forward, and how to maintain the gains you make.